Welcome to Brancepeth Castle Golf Club

Designed by the world famous architect Harry Colt in 1924 and laid out on what was Brancepeth Castle Deer Park, the stables and coach house being converted into the clubhouse.

Harry Colt was involved in designing or redesigning over 300 courses around the world, including Moor Park, Royal Lytham & St. Annes and Wentworth.

Brancepeth is a beautiful parkland course of 6400 yards SSS70 offering a great variation of holes. The deep ravine cutting through the course, provides some challenging tee shots.

We are pleased to be recognised as one of the top 100 courses in Britain and Ireland and one of the finest in the North East. The club has played host to the final of the English County Championships and the English Ladies Amateur Championships.



Brancepeth Castle Golf Club is a Members' Club that welcomes Visitors


©2010 Brancepeth Castle Golf Club. All Rights Reserved Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use